Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday!


Today was a beautiful day and I just enjoyed being out in it. The blue sky and the sun on my face was so amazing. Tonight,( because it is going to be beautiful out tomorrow too) the sky is clear and full of stars. The three kids and I went out on the deck and admired them. I am thankful that we all can enjoy it together. I am thankful that we appreciate the beauty of a blue sky and the warmth of sunlight. I am thinking that God smiled when he saw it made us so happy.

2 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

The Lord truly inhabits the praises of His people, and this is a beautiful praise song to him, Melinda! It made me happy just to read it. :-)

Wishing you a belatededly Happy Thankful Thursday and a wonderful weekend...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Sherry said...

I'm so glad you had a nice night! It is still so cold here. Jace said the cutest thing this morning though. He looks out the window and says, "Look, the sunshines at work, the sunshines working". I just am amazed at the things he is saying now.

Sherry