Friday, June 15, 2007

A pink kitty quilt and the real kitty....







It never fails...I start to work on a quilt and Thomas, the orange monster is right there rolling on it, sleeping on it, sitting on it..just being a pest and he does it Every time. I always lay blocks on the floor to look at the placement and he comes from nowhere, and plop....so much for that....I am making this kitty quilt for my little grand daughter who is six the end of this month. Olivia informed me that she outgrew her "little kid quilt"....She loves pink and cats and I saw this fabric by Lorelei and I knew it would be perfect...Now if I can just get the cat off it! haha........

3 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Thomas obviously takes his job as quilt inspector very seriously and likes to closely supervise all stages of the project!! What we can see of the quilt looks great :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! My dog does the same thing with quilts. Like it is for him right? Can I help mom? What if I lay right here in the middle? They must need to test it out.

Heather Robinson said...

Now this cat really has discriminating taste! My birds like my projects too...but they take chunks out of them. Darling quilt.