Monday, July 21, 2008

pink charms finished and Gone fishin'











I have the pink charms all done now and I am in the process of making the tags that they are attached too. I have five done and seven to go. I like how these turned out, especially since I just kind of did it with no real plan. The scariest thing was drilling a hole thru the tile. I cracked a few plain tiles before I got the hang of things. I think they are really cute tied to the little pink tags.




We all went fishing for salmon the other night so I am posting a couple of boat pictures too. No bites, but we still had fun. It was a beautiful evening to be out on the water.




Today, I am going to sew darn it! It has been crazy around here again. I have been taking care of all three grand kids every day and today Stacie, my oldest daughter is here and I am passing the mommy torch to her. I bought an apron pattern and fabric and I am going to try it out. I joined to apron swaps so I decided I better make a prototype. I also got some batting and I am going to put a big quilt on the quilter and work on it. We will see how much I get done! Andrew has a tummy ache so this may be hard! Cross your fingers, I need a sewing break!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I love your pink charms! Cute! The kids look like their having a great time fishing. It sounds like fun!

Hope you get some sewing time!
Sherry

Pearl said...

~swooning big time~

I'm so totally in Love with those PINK charms!!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

oh my! your charms are exquisite! (fingers & toes crossed that one makes it into my parcel!) ...