Monday, July 14, 2008

Back home!




The kids and I got back this afternoon from a four day visit to Portland. Man, it was good to get away but I am glad to be home.. It was hot there...darn hot, and I am not used to it. We have had hot weather, but there is always a breeze. We had a great time visiting with Aunts and Uncles, cousins and the other" grandma and grandpa....I ate a zillion bing cherries, got treated to a pedicure (thank you again Cinda) and enjoyed a little bit of quiet while Alex and Jessie helped with the kids. We also went to a craft store / fabric store and I saw so many cool things! It is a good thing it isn't in my neighborhood, I really would have to go to work around the clock. I am posting pictures of a couple atc's I made...they are felted around postage stamps and all the materials came from Helen in a goodie bag that she sent me from the UK....

5 comments:

Pearl said...

Welcome back, Melinda! So glad you had a FUN and safe trip! The new ATCs look wonderful... you are so creative and always soooo busy! Hope the day is kind to you... God bless...

~hugs~
Pearl

Angela said...

Glad to hear you had a great trip Melinda. Love the new ATCs, they are fabulous!

Helen in the UK said...

Glad to see the goodie bag got you all revved up and creative!! Love the new cards, especially Ruby Judy - FAB :)

3rdEyeMuse said...

I've never felted, but looking at these makes me want to try. :)

Jessica Rodarte said...

Did you make that tatted lace? It's so pretty!!