Monday, September 22, 2008

Pink charm swap is here and Liv's new apron....






















I got to take some pictures of Olivia stylin' in her new apron that she mostly made. It even inspired her to cook and pick tomatoes from the garden. She made and apple cake (yep , that's her stirring up a storm) and she helped with dinner. I will make a little domestic diva out of her yet and she looks so darn cute while doing it! In the pictures with her holding the tomatoes, she looks like her mom, which I don't see very often. It took me right back to when my little girl was that age. We are going to make p.j's next.... I also got my FABULOUS charms from the pink charm swap that Amber Dawn hosted....When I opened each one, I drooled..They are beautiful and I cant wait to put them on a bracelet and wear them so they can be oohed and aahhhed over cus they deserve it! I got charms from Monica Magness, Lana Richey, Amber Dawn, Pat Winter, Erica Faith, Brenda Wampler, Jan Bartlett, Ellen Grey, and Cindy Ericcson...All are just stunning and I am ready for more charm swaps after seeing these! WOOHOO!

7 comments:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

~*Melinda!*~
The details for the black and white, along with a blog badge will be posted to my blog tomorrow.
:o)
I am also going to post pictures of some of the black and whites that I already got- so please check my blog out!

YAY!
I am happy that you will join us!
Amber

Cindy Ericsson said...

I wanted to come by and see your post about the Think Pink exchange; now I want to come visit for when y'all make pajamas! The young lady is quite the creative one and pretty too!

JennaLouiseCreates said...

I love Olivia's apron, very cute! The pink charms are just fabulous! Thank you for stopping at my blog, I did see your one block wonders:) They are so much fun! I got the border fabric last week. When I finish I will post them. Take care, lovely blog as always. Jenna Louise

Jessica Rodarte said...

Melinda,
Your blog is always a lovely, inspirational place to visit! What a BeAuTiFuL apron for Miss Olivia. She looks darling being super domestic. Tell her to save me a piece. I love apples when they're baked! ;o)
Let me be one of the first to oooh and aaah over these charms. LOVE THEM!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

I'm so glad you stopped in - looks like we recieved some of the same pinkies and some different. I hope to share pics of the ones I received soon. :) It's great that you're joining in on the black and white swap, too. Now that I've come for a quick view, I look forward to coming back.

Sherry said...

Liv looks so cute and busy! She's got a great role model!!

The charms are great!

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Wow Liv is really growing up! Love her apron she looks beautiful! Love your black charms too Melinda! Can't wait to get mine! Well I can wait, but I am looking forward to them! Love you gf! Sanna