Thursday, September 25, 2008

Black and White charms......


Ok, I have started getting them done and here are the first few. I don't know how to solder, I don't bead or use clay so I have to get creative and that is what it is all about anyway , right? I found little tiny wooden spools and used paint, ribbon and beads to dress them up. I have some really fancy satin ribbon that I made little pouches to tuck them into...If you havent seen the site, click on the icon and go look. There are some beautiful charms.

6 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

So cute and creative. Great idea. :)

Jessica Rodarte said...

Another comment from me... :)
I was tagged, and I've tagged you. Would you come over and visit me when you have a minute or two? I would love to know more about you. ;)

3rdEyeMuse said...

oh! I think they are better than fabulous and very creative ... I'm excited to think one of these will actually end up in my own mailbox. *big grin*

I've got mine done (well, almost) but I am having a tough time with the "packaging" ... I tried to make simple little pouches tonight and feel certain that a 1st grader would have done a much better job ... ah well, back to the drawing board. :)

Paula said...

I love your little spool tags ~ they look like tiny bells! You always create such wonderful things!

Unknown said...

Wow, aren't you clever. I have some of those old tiny spools and would never have thought of this!
I want to click on the button for that site, but am resisting, as I am in tooooooo deep already craft- wise. (got that new embellisher, remember?)

Cheryl Gebhart said...

Your charms are beautiful - and very creative. I never would have thought to use spools!