Monday, May 19, 2008

Flower Atc's....



Olivia had a big Brownie (girl scout) camp out this weekend and Andrew and I tagged along. We had so much fun and the weather was just perfect...I have been washing clothes and putting things away all day, but I did take time to make a couple of Atc's. We are having a flower themed challenge on Fab atc's....I just used free motion sewing and jazzed them up with crystals...We sure get some beautiful cards out there in our group! Once I get caught up on the laundry, I am going to start a skirt for Liv. There is a really cute and simple pattern in the "quilts and More" Better homes and gardens this month....back to the washer and dryer!

2 comments:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Melinda - I love your flower atcs! I've been trying to finish up the jewelry workshop so I've been a little preoccupied..... Marva

Jessica Rodarte said...

This is stunning. Just stunning!