Thursday, May 10, 2007

The four elements atc challenge...




I haven't posted in a few days and have not done any art projects either until today....I had a four day migraine that knocked me right out...Today was the first day that I have been up...I am playing catch up for several things that are coming due...I am still working on the vintage yearbook project, twelve down, sixty something to go! haha....I just read that they changed the due date from June to August, thank gosh!


I also layed down paper and painted a bit in the altered book from my "Color me silly" group. Then I made two atc's for the four elements challenge...air and earth. I will post their pictures and two E' postcards that are drying right now....I decided to do E' is for Elvis....A friend in another group gave me these Elvis trading cards that are perfect....I will take pictures tomorrow...Off to bed for some much needed sleep!

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Thought you'd been a little quiet recently. Migraines are horrid, and I've never had one that lasted more than 1 day. Take care of yourself and don't stress about the things you are catching up on. Great Elements cards :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog just found it the other day. I like the theme of the 4 elements that's very cool. And I have the occasional migraine and they are no fun. It sounds like you are in a bunch of groups too that keep you busy creatively!