Monday, May 4, 2009

Aprons for mommy and me swap done....



I used a halter pattern by Heather Bailey for the mommy, and for the six year old girl, I made my own pattern..I think they turned out pretty cute and I thought the colors would be nice for springtime...My models are Miss Olivia and my sister, Julie...She was feeling all shy, but I think she is adorable! The exciting thing is that I am meeting my partner here tomorrow to swap packages! I have never met another blogger before....It is actually my partners sister, but they both live in Utah too.. she is being an an Apron Angel and doing the aprons for my swap partner as her husband just had surgery and all didn't go as planned...I hope her package cheers her up!

10 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Very cute! And I love the fabrics. So springy!

Elizabeth Golden said...

These are too cute! I love the colors, so fresh. Your daughter is really turning into a beautiful young lady. I can't believe how much she has grown since you moved. Hoping you are doing well, thinking about ya'll across the miles.

Margaret said...

Gorgeous fabric and great models! so pretty!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Such cute models and precious aprons too! Love what you create Melinda!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh these are gorgeous! Love the bright spring colors and the pattern you made up for the 6 yr. old!!! You are so talented Miss Melinda!

angeliclenore said...

The aprons are BEAUTIFUL!! You are a sweetheart! It was so nice to meet you! Thank you!

Lorraine said...

love your aprons..its great that you are meeting up with your blog friends..I too am meeting up with 2 friends at a stamp show tomorrow

Sherry said...

I love the aprons and your sister is so cute!

Cyndi Barker said...

Melinda,
Thank you for the beautiful aprons and the nice gifts. I loved the card you made.
My daughter models hers for everyone and boasts that hers is an "origonal design" with all sorts of drama in her voice.
She loves it.
Mine fits perfectly and I love the femine shape. I needs some bright cheery flowers this week. It is perfect!
Thanks for your thoughtfulness and your patience with my short-comings.
Cyndi

Pam said...

Love the aprons. I have purchased a pattern to make matching aprons for my granddaughters and their mommy. This reminds me to get busy!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your projects.