Monday, April 14, 2008

New postcard and a lisp for Liv....




I made another postcard using the dress theme. I like this one even better. Tried to stick with the colors black and beige but a red heart and some inked lace snuck in there. Liv went to the dentist and she went ahead and removed her loose front teeth...she looks so cute. The holes in her gums kind of freak me out though. I just dont look to close. She is showing off her "tooth holder neclace" in the picture. She asks me a zillion questions about the tooth fairy trying to find out if I am the tooth fairy. I have learned the art of evasiveness that is for sure. She tries to stay awake to catch me, but can't..haha....Andrew and Liv and I also made it to the zoo on Friday and had a great time. The highlight for Andrew was when the elpant' turned around and went " poopoo dis big!" Oh, the joy of being two! Everything is exciting.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love the postcard Melinda. Your designs are always great but I REALLY like this one!

Helen in the UK said...

Another great postcard. I love the zing that the touches of red add :)

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

LOL! Two year olds are so fun! Love your doll quilt! Marva